Our AI writing assistant, WriteUp, can assist you in easily writing any text. Click here to experience its capabilities.
This article is about the work of pedrogq, a software engineer and programmer. It outlines some of his projects, tools, experiments, work, volunteer and education experience, and archive work. It also includes a blog post about Finite State Machines (FSMs), and tools such as Code, AI Micro Tools, AI Agent Maker, HTML JS CSS, Chat, Speech to Text, Text to Speech, Image Editor, and more.
What is the article about?
The article is about the projects, tools, work, volunteer and education experiences, and archive of pedrogq.
What projects are featured in the article?
The projects featured in the article are Bus O’Clock LoRa Comms + WiFi Tracking, P.ai AI Android App, Things Do MQTT Filesystem and Control, PSP Embedded Systems and Electronics - Portable SBMI Project, Eletronic Timer Arduino Project with great focus on documentation, Pathogens Data R Shiny responsive app for pathogens models in food, Gift Cam DIY Surveillance Camera, Mag Lev Magnetic Levitator, Comfy Cake Industry 4.0 Cake Factory, IRR IR Ruler, Auto Fact Industry Factory Automation Project, Codig Virus Simulation and control the propagation of a virus, DigIO WebApp to gather the most wider range of user inputs and outputs, Spotysis Spotify Business Analysis, SumBody Embedded system for people counter and reporter, Hands Joker DJ with computer vision hand recognition, and HandLair Computer Vision Movie Search.
What tools does the article mention?
The tools mentioned in the article are AI Micro Tools, AI Agent Maker, HTML JS CSS, Chat, Speech to Text, Text to Speech, Image Editor, Iframe Communication, Image Roller, Passwordless Auth, Ticketing Form, AI Prompts, RSS Reader, Task Management, and KV Manager.
What work, volunteer and education experiences does the article list?
The work, volunteer and education experiences listed in the article are IPB, AEFEUP, FEUP, Wevent, U.Dream, ESEG, HappyCode, NEEEC-FEUP, Tech4Covid19, Freelance Tutoring, Teatro-FEUP, AEESEG, Academia de Robotica, and FIP.
What archive does the article reference?
The archive referenced in the article is Bar, Restaurant, Events.
👍 This article provides an impressive list of projects and tools related to embedded systems, electronics, AI, and other technologies. It is very comprehensive and includes a great range of topics and resources.
👎 This article could be improved by providing more detailed information and descriptions of the projects and tools listed.
Me: It's about some of the projects that have been developed by an engineering company called pedrogq. They range from LoRa communication, AI Android app, embedded systems, pathogens data, DIY surveillance camera, magnetic levitator, factory automation project, virus simulation, user input and output, Spotify business analysis, people counter, computer vision movie search, finite state machines, iframe communication, image roller, task management, AI prompts, RSS reader, IPB, AEFEUP, FEUP, Wevent, U.Dream, ESEG, HappyCode, NEEEC-FEUP, Tech4Covid19, Freelance Tutoring, Teatro-FEUP, AEESEG, Academia de Robotica, FIP, and Bar, Restaurant, Events.
Friend: Wow, that's a lot of projects! What are the implications of this article?
Me: The article highlights the impressive range of projects that this engineering company has been able to develop. It shows their capabilities and the scope of the work they can do. It also demonstrates their ability to create innovative solutions to complex problems, as well as their commitment to quality and documentation. This article is a testament to their expertise and could be used to attract potential customers.
- Research and explore the projects mentioned in the article to gain a better understanding of the technologies used.
- Create a project plan to replicate one of the projects mentioned in the article.
- Reach out to the authors of the projects mentioned in the article to gain insights into their experience and learnings.
- This is the name of the person who created the projects and tools listed in the article.
- LoRa Comms + WiFi Tracking
- LoRa (Long Range) Comms is a type of wireless communication technology that allows for long-range communication between two devices. WiFi Tracking is a technology that allows for tracking of devices over a WiFi network.
- P.ai AI Android App
- P.ai is an artificial intelligence (AI) Android app that can be used to create AI-based applications.
- Things Do MQTT Filesystem and Control
- MQTT (Message Queuing Telemetry Transport) is a lightweight messaging protocol used for communication between devices. The Things Do MQTT Filesystem and Control is a system that allows for the control and management of devices over a MQTT network.
- PSP Embedded Systems and Electronics - Portable SBMI Project
- PSP (Programmable System on a Chip) is a type of microcontroller that can be used to create embedded systems. The Portable SBMI Project is a project that uses PSPs to create a portable system for measuring and monitoring body mass index (BMI).
- Eletronic Timer Arduino Project
- Arduino is an open-source electronics platform used to create interactive electronic projects. The Electronic Timer Arduino Project is a project that uses Arduino to create a timer.
- Pathogens Data R Shiny Responsive App
- R Shiny is a web application framework for creating interactive web applications using the R programming language. The Pathogens Data R Shiny Responsive App is an application that uses R Shiny to create a responsive web application for modeling and analyzing data on pathogens.
- Gift Cam DIY Surveillance Camera
- Gift Cam is a DIY (Do-It-Yourself) surveillance camera that can be used to monitor an area.
- Mag Lev Magnetic Levitator
- Mag Lev (Magnetic Levitation) is a technology that uses magnets to levitate an object. The Mag Lev Magnetic Levitator is a device that uses Mag Lev technology to levitate an object.
- Comfy Cake Industry 4.0 Cake Factory
- Industry 4.0 is the fourth industrial revolution, which is characterized by the use of digital technologies to improve efficiency and productivity. The Comfy Cake Industry 4.0 Cake Factory is a project that uses Industry 4.0 technologies to create a cake factory.
- IRR IR Ruler
- IRR (Infrared Ruler) is a device that uses infrared light to measure distances. The