Our AI writing assistant, WriteUp, can assist you in easily writing any text. Click here to experience its capabilities.
Browse journals by subject
What topics are covered in the journals available?
The topics covered in the journals available include Area Studies, Arts, Behavioral Sciences, Bioscience, Built Environment, Communication Studies, Computer Science, Earth Sciences, Economics, Finance, Business & Industry, Education, Engineering & Technology, Environment & Agriculture, Environment and Sustainability, Food Science & Technology, Geography, Global Development, Health and Social Care, Humanities, Information Science, Language & Literature, Law, Mathematics & Statistics, Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing & Allied Health, Museum and Heritage Studies, Physical Sciences, Politics & International Relations, Social Sciences, Sports and Leisure, Tourism, Hospitality and Events, and Urban Studies.
What services does Taylor and Francis Group provide?
Taylor and Francis Group provides services such as open access, reprint and e-prints, advertising solutions, accelerated publication, and corporate access solutions.
What is Open Select?
Open Select is a service provided by Taylor and Francis Group that allows authors to make their research open access.
How can authors, research and development professionals, editors, and librarians benefit from Taylor and Francis Group?
Authors, research and development professionals, editors, and librarians can benefit from Taylor and Francis Group by taking advantage of their services such as open access, reprint and e-prints, advertising solutions, accelerated publication, and corporate access solutions.
👍 This article provides a comprehensive overview of the journals that are available for readers to browse by subject.
👎 This article does not provide any information on how to access the journals that are listed.
Me: It's about journals by subject. It provides information about the various journals available, how to access them, and how to register for them. It also provides information about open access, reprint and e-prints, and advertising solutions.
Friend: Wow, that's really interesting. What implications does this article have?
Me: Well, this article shows that there is a wide range of journals available for people to access. This could be beneficial for researchers, authors, and students as they can easily find relevant information in the right journal. Additionally, the article highlights open access and advertising solutions, which could be useful for researchers in terms of getting their work published. Finally, it provides information about reprints and e-prints, which could be useful for those who are looking to disseminate their research.
- Research and explore the various subject areas available in the journals.
- Create an account to access the journals and other resources.
- Follow Taylor and Francis Group on social media to stay up to date with the latest news and developments.
- Browse journals by subject
- This refers to the ability to search for journals by their subject matter.
- Log in
- This refers to the process of entering a username and password to access a website or application.
- This refers to the process of creating an account on a website or application.
- This refers to a virtual shopping cart used to store items for purchase.
- Area Studies
- This refers to the interdisciplinary study of a particular geographic region or culture.
- Built Environment
- This refers to the physical environment that is created by humans, including buildings, roads, and other infrastructure.
- Communication Studies
- This refers to the study of how people communicate with each other, including verbal, nonverbal, and written communication.
- Computer Science
- This refers to the study of computers and their applications.
- Earth Sciences
- This refers to the study of the Earth and its components, including geology, oceanography, and meteorology.
- Economics, Finance, Business & Industry
- This refers to the study of economics, finance, business, and industry.
- This refers to the study of teaching and learning.
- Engineering & Technology
- This refers to the study of engineering and technology.
- Environment & Agriculture
- This refers to the study of the environment and agriculture.
- Environment and Sustainability
- This refers to the study of environmental sustainability.
- Food Science & Technology
- This refers to the study of food science and technology.
- This refers to the study of the Earth's physical features and human activity.
- Global Development
- This refers to the study of global development.
- Health and Social Care
- This refers to the study of health and social care.
- This refers to the study of the human experience, including literature, philosophy, and history.
- Information Science
- This refers to the study of how information is collected, stored, and used.
- Language & Literature
- This refers to the study of language and literature.
- This refers to the study of law.
- Mathematics & Statistics
- This refers to the study of mathematics and statistics.
- Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing & Allied Health
- This refers to the study of medicine, dentistry, nursing, and allied health.
- Museum and Heritage Studies
- This refers to the study of museums and heritage.
- Physical Sciences
- This refers to the study of the