Our AI writing assistant, WriteUp, can assist you in easily writing any text. Click here to experience its capabilities.
This article features a series of projects by Drole House Inc., an architectural design firm in Toronto, Canada. The projects include the construction of additions to existing houses, interior renovations, and outdoor playscapes. Each project has a unique design element that makes it stand out, such as a green roof, interactive playscapes, and creative use of space. These projects were all created in collaboration with different teams of engineers, designers, and contractors.
What projects has Drole House Inc. completed?
Drole House Inc. has completed projects such as Benson Ave., Boyton Rd., Lauder Ave., McRoberts Ave., Willard Ave., Windermere Ave., Melita Ave., Salem Ave., Winona Dr., Millwood Rd., Milverton Blvd., Queensdale Blvd., Backyard Playscape, and Playful Curiosities.
What design and construction teams have been involved in Drole House Inc. projects?
Design and construction teams involved in Drole House Inc. projects include LivSmart, Hanne Engineering, Mortson Interior Design Inc., Jay Chen, Nanne Springer, James Kett, Mark's General Renovations, Kristin Sjaarda, Eva Mendonca, Jaxon Design Group, Webb and Lashbrook, Trina Turl, Linnea Lions, Stratas Design Build, Alex Lukachko, Dylan Moore Studio, Justin Nalepa, and Melanie Gordon Photography.
What design solutions have been implemented in Drole House Inc. projects?
Design solutions implemented in Drole House Inc. projects include rear three story additions, principal suites, mudrooms, island kitchens, office spaces, kids bathrooms, principal baths, skylights, front facade upgrades, open plans, powder rooms, laundry areas, bonus play lofts, cantilevered and buffed concrete pathways, green roofs, and warm woods.
How have Drole House Inc. projects improved existing spaces?
Drole House Inc. projects have improved existing spaces by adding bedrooms, creating principal suites, adding mudrooms, creating island kitchens, adding office spaces, adding kids bathrooms, adding principal baths, adding skylights, upgrading front facades, creating open plans, adding powder rooms, adding laundry areas, creating bonus play lofts, adding cantilevered and buffed concrete pathways, adding green roofs, and adding warm woods.
What services does Drole House Inc. provide?
Drole House Inc. provides design and construction services for residential projects.
👍 This article is packed with inspiring ideas and photos for home renovation projects, perfect for anyone looking to update their home.
👎 The article does not provide any specific instructions or advice on how to complete these projects.
Me: It's about a bunch of projects that Drole House Inc. has completed. They include renovations, additions, and other projects like a backyard playscape and playful curiosities.
Friend: Wow, that's really cool. What implications does this have?
Me: Well, it shows that even with limited space, you can still find a way to make a home more functional and comfortable for a family. It also shows that with the help of a professional design and construction team, you can really turn a house into something truly special. It shows that with a bit of creativity and the right team, any project is possible.
- Research local contractors and design professionals in your area to help with your own home renovation project.
- Explore the use of green roofs and green parking spaces to reduce your environmental impact.
- Create a Pinterest board to collect ideas for your own home renovation project.
- A project is a task or set of tasks that have a specific goal or purpose.
- A blog is an online journal or informational website displaying information in the reverse chronological order, with the latest posts appearing first.
- Downloads and Resources
- Downloads and resources are files or other materials that can be downloaded from a website or other online source.
- Contact is the act of communicating with someone or something.
- About is a page on a website that provides information about the website, its purpose, and its creators.
- A menu is a list of options or choices that can be selected by a user.
- Rear Three Story Addition
- A rear three story addition is an extension to a building that adds three stories to the back of the structure.
- Principal Suite
- A principal suite is a large bedroom with an attached bathroom and other amenities.
- Hanne Engineering
- Hanne Engineering is a structural engineering firm.
- Kiely Ramos Photography
- Kiely Ramos Photography is a photography business.
- Mortson Interior Design Inc.
- Mortson Interior Design Inc. is an interior design firm.
- Jay Chen
- Jay Chen is a contractor.
- Nanne Springer
- Nanne Springer is a photographer.
- James Kett
- James Kett is a master cabinet maker.
- Eva Mendonca
- Eva Mendonca is a designer.
- Jaxon Design Group
- Jaxon Design Group is a contracting firm.
- Trina Turl
- Trina Turl is a photographer.
- Melanie Gordon Photography
- Melanie Gordon Photography is a photography business.
- Webb and Lashbrook
- Webb and Lashbrook is a contracting firm.
- Alex Lukachko
- Alex Lukachko is a photographer.
- Drole Play Collective
- Drole Play Collective is a collective of artists and designers who create interactive, loose parts play landscape installations for kids.
- Dylan Moore Studio
- Dylan Moore Studio is a studio that builds folleys.
- Justin Nalepa
- Justin Nalepa is a photographer.
- Stratas Design Build
- Stratas Design Build is a construction firm.
- Jack Kim
- Jack Kim is a contractor.